WE ARE HIRING!
KBG Design is looking for a detail-oriented Interior Designer or Design Assistant to work directly with the Senior Designers - and our clients - for their residential interior design projects.
Qualified candidates should have experience with the interior design process from conception through completion. Must be an ambitious self-starter willing to take initiative within a diverse range of projects while operating in a fast-paced environment.
Primary responsibilities include miscellaneous administrative items, sourcing materials, gathering pricing, vendor coordination, project management, purchasing/ tracking orders, creating design presentations, assisting the design team, and drafting - if applicable (& knowing Vectorworks is a big plus).
An ideal candidate should be a team player who possesses a sophisticated eye for design and willingness to contribute creatively for a wide variety of residential design projects. Note, this is a growing design firm with unlimited growth potential for its team members.
This position is currently part-time and a contract position, but if you're the right candidate, the position will happily be increased to full-time.
Compensation for this position is depending on experience (DOE).
Skills and Experience Requirement:
• 2-5 years of applicable work experience
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow directions
• Organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Willingness to be trained on new technology and applications
• Mac OS knowledge a plus
• Quick learner and the ability to work independently
• Knowledge of showrooms and design resources a plus
• Have a good eye for design, finishes, and color
• Conduct and present yourself in a professional manner
• Having a sense of humor is a must
• Use of personal car, cell phone, laptop, and access to the internet is a must
Please send your cover letter, updated resume, and design portfolio samples to
We will get back to qualified candidates in the coming weeks.